Thematic collections from publishers
- AccessMedicine - AccessMedicine COVID-19 Central
- ACS - Chemistry in Coronavirus Research: A Free to Read Collection from the American Chemical Society This is a free-to-read Virtual Issue featuring a collection of articles on coronavirus research.
- BMJ - Coronavirus (covid-19): Latest news and resources
- BMJ Best Practice - Overview of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) HKU portal login required.
- Cambridge University Press
- Clarivate Analytics - Get the insights you need on the Coronaviruses (English) Offers leading research from Web of Science, breaking news from BioWorld and complimentary access to Cortellis Drug Discovery Intelligence for the latest on the evolving health crisis.
- Clarivate Analytics - Get the insights you need on the Coronaviruses (Chinese)
- Clarivate BioWorld – Novel Coronavirus research Free access to BioWorld coronavirus articles.
- Cochrane- Special Collection: Coronavirus (COVID-19): evidence relevant to critical care
- Dimensions - COVID-19 publications, data sets, clinical trials - updated daily
- Dynamed - Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Elsevier - Novel Coronavirus Information Center Elsevier’s free health and medical researches on novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) with Chinese-language resources
- GIDEON – Coronavirus Resources & Tools is a unique resource dedicated to the detection, prevention, and education of infectious diseases. This multimedia resource features up-to-date information and visual tools for diagnosing diseases and following the latest trends in epidemiology and treatment. Please access trial here.
- Henry Stewart Talks. Biomedical & Life Sciences Lectures
- JAMA Coronavirus Resource Center Diagnosis and treatment information updated as published. CDC and WHO guidance.
- Karger - Topic Article Package: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Lancet- COVID-19 Resource Centre
- Lippincott - 2019 Novel Coronavirus Nurse Resources
- Medicom - Free access to the Medicom Conference Report library for physicians in times of COVID-19
- New England Journal of Medicine
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) A collection of articles and other resources on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus outbreak, including clinical reports, management guidelines, and commentary.
- Covid-19 CONTENT and ONLINE TEACHING RESOURCES This page contains links to all freely available Covid-19 content from the New England Journal of Medicine, NEJM Catalyst, NEJM Journal Watch, and NEJM Resident 360 and links to NEJM multimedia and teaching resources as well as an online discussion journal club hosted every two weeks by NEJM Resident 360.
- Ovid - Coronavirus Resources & Tools Contains resources on the topic from UpToDate and Ovid.
- Ovid - COVID-19 RESEARCH IN CAB ABSTRACTS AND GLOBAL HEALTH
- Oxford University Press Free access to OUP resources on coronavirus and related topics
- Proquest - Coronavirus Research Database
- PubMed - LitCOVID A curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus. It is the most comprehensive resource on the subject, providing a central access to 1121 (and growing) research articles in PubMed. The articles are updated daily and are further categorized by different research topics and geographic locations for improved access.
- ReadCube - COVID-19 Research Pass ReadCube, part of the Digital Science family, have launched the COVID-19 Research Pass (CRP) program in collaboration with leading publishers to enable broad full-text access for those doing research into COVID-19, providing access to over 26 million articles. Researchers can apply for their pass at https://covid19.readcube.com.
- Sage - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Research
- ScienceDirect - Coronavirus articles
- SpringerNature -Novel Coronavirus research
- SSRN (Preprints)- Coronavirus
- Statista - COVID-19/Coronavirus Detailed information on the countries most impacted by the pandemic, statistical data and economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Taylor and Francis - COVID-19: Novel Coronavirus Content Free to Access
- The Royal Society - research findings and data relevant to the covid-19 pandemic
- UpToDate - Clinical Effectiveness COVID-19 Resources Available to All
- Wiley Online Library
- 中國知網 (CNKI)
- 萬方醫學網（Wanfang Med Online） – 新型冠狀病毒肺炎專題頻道 Dedicated channel for Novel Coronavirus Contains information from traditional Chinese medicine.
- 維普資訊 Free searching and access to article during the spread of the Novel Coronavirus.
- People-environment Dynamics under COVID-19
5:00 – 6:30 p.m., 28 May 2020
- Location Intelligence, Human Mobility and Travel Restrictions under COVID-19
4:45 - 6:15 p.m., 23 Apr 2020
- From Mapping SARS to COVID-19: Why and How Geography Matters?
4:00 – 5:30 p.m., 09 Apr 2020
9:00 to 9:45 p.m., 21 May, 2020
- Coping with legal challenges arising from the pandemic: a HKU webinar series
- Assessing the Risks and Uncertainties with the Covid-19 Litigations Against China
11:00 am - 12:00 p.m., 15 May 2020
- COVID-19 – A trigger for mindset, policy and infrastructure changes regarding AI, lawtech and regtech
12:30 pm - 1:30 p.m., 6 May 2020
- State and Professional Autonomy: Conflicting Rights and Obligations in the State-Profession Relationship
12:30 - 1:30 p.m., 30 Apr 2020
- Digital Finance & Crisis
12:30 – 1:30 p.m., Wed, 15 Apr 2020
2:00 - 5:15 p.m., May 13, 2020
09:00 HKT, 30 April 2020
1500 HKT / 1230 IST/ 0700 GMT, 27 April, 2000
9:00 pm (HKT), 15 Apr, 2020
9:00 pm, 2 April, 2020
1:00 pm – 1:30 pm, 1 Apr 2020
9:00 pm, 25 Mar, 2020
Information from organizations
Submit to Research Services by: March 27, 2020 (Friday)
The NSFC is inviting applications to all fields of natural sciences, mathematical & physical sciences, chemical sciences, earth sciences, engineering & material sciences, information sciences, life sciences, management sciences, and medical sciences for the 2020 exercise.
Internal application deadline: March 30, 2020 (Monday)
NSFC Excellent Young Scientists Fund (Hong Kong and Macau) is inviting applications for the 2020 exercise.
Internal application deadline: March 30, 2020 (Monday)
The Shenzhen Science and Technology Commission is inviting project proposals to address the prevention and control of the novel coronavirus.
Deadline for submission of initial intent: 12 noon, March 5, 2020 (Thursday)
Internal deadline for submission of Intention and Full Proposals: June 2, 2020 (Tuesday) and July 2, 2020 (Thursday) respectively
Other subject guides