Publishing reading list
You have to publish the list in order to make it visible to students. You can continue to edit your reading list after you have published it.
1. Click on the elipsis button and choose Publish.
2. You will have three different options to choose from:
- Course students means only students enrolled in your course can see the list and access materials
- All students at the institution means all students studying in HKU
- Anyone Restricted means the list is publicly visible to anyone without signing into Moodle, but access to uploaded materials is restricted to course students only
Click CONFIRM after your selection.
3. Now, the status of the list has changed from "DRAFT" to "PUBLISHED" with a note showing the access right of the list.
You can unpublish your list if you no longer want it to be visible to students. Simply click on the elipsis button and choose Unpublish.
Send your reading list to Library
Simply click on the Send List button in a Reading List. You will see a message saying "List sent to the library to process" once the list is sent successfully. To contact library staff regarding your course reserve materials, see Interaction.