Filtering by sections/ tags/ types/ other
Click the filter icon to select the filtering option. You can filter the reading list by sections, tags added to the items, items' resource types or other features.
To export the reading list, click on the Ellipsis button of a reading list. You will see the Export option. Click on a file format and the download will start automatically.
Duplicating a reading list
You can re-use the reading list you created in ReadingList@HKUL for the next semester or another teaching courses.
1. Locate and open the reading list that you want to duplicate in My Lists. Click on the ellipsis button of the list and choose Duplicate list.
2. The list is duplicated with the same title followed by (I) to indicate that this is a copy of the original list. Remove the (I) and edit the title information.
3. Click on the Ellipsis button of the list and select Manage course association to link the list to the new course.
4. Add or remove citations on the list as needed.
5. Remember to publish the list to make it visible to students.
Copying a section
1. To copy a section from a list to another, click on the Ellipsis button and select the Copy section.
2. Then select the targeted list and click Confirm.