Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Click on the infographic to find out more
Content of Startup Kit @ HKUL
Attend / visit
Configure / install
- Mobile@HKUL: Quick mobile access to HKU library information and services.
- HKU Library Search Assistant: A plugin to search HKU Libraries Catalogue and other popular databases within your browser and access HKUL subscribed resources from a publisher website.
- Reload via HKUL: A bookmarklet to facilitate access to HKUL subscribed resources from a publisher website.
- Google Scholar: Link to HKUL full-text subscriptions through ViewIt@HKUL.
- Endnote: A reference management software to organize readings and cite sources while writing a paper.
Explore & search
- Find@HKUL: Quick searches for books, articles, digital media, and more in HKU Libraries. Extend the search to HKALL for the UGC- funded university libraries.
- Databases: In-depth searches using subject-specific or multidisciplinary databases.
- ReadingList@HKUL: Access course reading materials via the public list or the Moodle course website.
- Alerts: Stay updated on the latest research information using Browzine, database alerts, or pre-print servers.
- ExamBase: Find HKU past examination papers.
- Turnitin: A software for originality checking.
- Subject Guides: Recommended databases, books, journals, and websites in various subject areas.
- Research Support@HKUL: Research support integrated into different stages of the research cycle.
- HKU e-Learning Resource Hub: One-stop shop of the e-learning resources provided by various HKU departments.
- Beyond HKU Libraries:
Startup Kit@HKUL Workshop