Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you are using BrowZine on multiple devices, you may set up a BrowZine account for synchronization of personalized features such as "My Bookshelf" and "My Articles".
BrowZine Journal Title List
BrowZine povides a simple and user-friendly platform for you to browse selected academic journals subscribed by the Libraries on the web or your Android or iOS mobile devices.
With BrowZine, you can
- Save favorite journals and articles to “My Bookshelf” and “My Articles”
- Download articles for offline reading
- Track newly released articles and journal issues
- Share articles on Facebook and Twitter or by email
- Browse academic journals by subject disciplines or titles of interests
- Export article to bibliographic management tools such as EndNote, Zotero, Mendeley etc.
Access to BrowZine
1. Go to http://browzine.com/libraries/371/subjects
1. Download and install BrowZine app in relevant App Store
For all iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches with iOS v7.x+
For all Android Tablets and Smartphones with OS v4.1+
For Kindle Fire HD Tablets
2. Select “University of Hong Kong” from the library list
3. Enter your HKU Portal account and PIN when prompted for authentication.