Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Pick your titles of interest
Browse by subject:
- Tap "SUBJECTS" button on the left.
- Select a subject area and a subcategory.
Browse by title:
- Tap "TITLES A-Z" button on the right.
- Search for a specific title by name or keyword.
Open table of contents
Once you opened the table of contents of a specific journal, you may:
- Tap “ADD TO MY BOOKSHELF” button to save favorite title to "My Bookshelf".
- Tap “AVAILABLE ISSUES” button to browse current and back issues.
- Tap the article title to read the full-text document.
- Tap “Save to My Articles” button to add this article to “My Articles”. Then, tap "My Articles" in the black bar at the bottom of the app to find saved articles.
PLEASE NOTE: To use “My Bookshelf” and “My Articles”, you will need to set up a BrowZine Account.
After you have opened the full-text article, you may tap on the top right corner. You may:
- Tap "Email Article" button to send the article to your email.
- Tap "Save to My Articles" button to add this article to "My Articles".
- Tap "Open PDF in..." button to open PDFs in other apps installed in your device such as Google Drive, Dropbox and iAnnotate.
- Tap "Endnote" button to export citation and PDF file directly from BrowZine to Endnote. To use this function, you will need to register an Endnote account. If you do not have an Endnote account, you may sign up here.
- Tap "Facebook" or "Twitter" icon to share article on social media platform.
With BrowZine, you can...