What is EndNote?
EndNote is a bibliographical management tool designed to help you to:
- organize bibliographic references
- search and retrieve relevant citations
- create in-text citations while writing papers
- develop a personal library of references
- format citations for papers
- build a bibliography
Who can use Endnote@HKU?
Where is the Endnote@HKU website?
Acknowledge other's work
Give credit where credit is due.
By properly citing the sources you use in your writings, you are both identifying the resources that are used to complete your work and formally acknowledging the authors or creators of those resources.
If you do not acknowledge others’ works, this will constitute plagiarism. You may wish to read the handbook on plagiarism for more details.
Information Counter, Level 3,
Main Library, University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 3917-2203