What is Find@HKUL
provides one-stop search for books, e-books, videos, articles, digital media, and more in HKU Libraries.
The search can be extended to all 8 UGC-funded university libraries in Hong Kong through HKALL.
Scroll down for the 5 great tips!
Tip 1: Sign In
Sign in to
- Access full text
- Renew or request items
- Save searches or results
- Create alerts on new publications
Tip 2: Search
- Enter keywords, a title or an author's name.
- Choose a scope:
- HKUL: Print and e-books, journal and newspaper titles, theses, audio-visual materials and more.
- Articles: HKUL subscribed online articles including journal and newspaper articles, conference papers and more.
- HKALL: Collections in all 8 UGC-funded university libraries.
Tip 3: Browse results
From the search results page, you can:
- Use any combination of facets such as show only, subject and resource type etc. to limit the search results.
- Click the title to show more item information.
- Check item location, status, call number and more.
- Cite, email or save the item to My favourite. Click the dots for more options
- Access an e-resource, e.g. ebook, article.
Tip 4: Check your library account
- Sign In your library account. Click “Sign in” at the top right corner of the Find@HKUL page.
- Click “MYACCOUNT@HKUL”.
- Enter your HKU Portal or Library account and PIN.
- After login to your library account, you can:
- Renew: Display your loan record and renew.
- Requests: Display your requests.
- Fine+fees: Display details of outstanding fines and processing fee in your account.
Tip 5: Search HKALL
1. Change scope to HKALL and then search.
2. In full record of a HKU item, click on "Check availability in HKALL".
Information Counter, Level 3,
Main Library, University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 3917-2203