Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is EndNote?
EndNote is a bibliographical management tool designed to help you to:
- organize bibliographic references
- search and retrieve relevant citations
- create in-text citations while writing papers
- develop a personal library of references
- format citations for papers
- build a bibliography
HKU has signed a site licence agreement with EndNote, which permits all current HKU staff and students to use the software both on campus and at home. Upon accepting the agreement in the request form, HKU staff and students must abide by the Conditions of Use of the EndNote software.
Find out more at http://lib.hku.hk/endnote.