1. Click the filter icon and select the Filter by tags.
2. Select a tag you would like to view.
1. Click the filter icon and select the Filter by types.
2. Select the types of resources you would like to view.
1. Click the filter icon and select the Other.
2. Select the activities you would like to view.
1. To export the reading list, click on the Ellipsis button of a reading list. You will see the Export option.
2. Click on a file format and the download will start automatically.
You can re-use the reading list you created in ReadingList@HKUL for the next semester or another teaching courses.
To re-use a reading list, you have to
1. Follow the steps in Adding ReadingList@HKUL in Moodle to link the list to the new course in Moodle.
2. Click on the ReadingList@HKUL icon in Moodle and select Leave this page and explore the application to go to My Lists of the platform.
3. Locate and open the reading list that you want to duplicate in My Lists. Click on the ellipsis button of the list and choose Duplicate list.
4. The list is duplicated with the same title followed by (I) to indicate that this is a copy of the original list. Remove the (I) and edit the title information.
5. Click on the Ellipsis button of the list and select Manage course association to link the list to the new course.
6. Add or remove citations on the list as needed.
7. Remember to publish the list to make it visible to students.
1. To copy a section from a list to another, click on the Ellipsis button and select the Copy section.
2. Then select the targeted list and click Confirm.