Browse by Subject
- American Studies
- Comparative Literature
- European Studies
- Fine Arts
- Japanese Studies
- Chinese Language & Literature
- English Language Education
- Information & Technology Studies
- Learning, Development & Diversity
- Policy, Administration & Social Sciences Education
- Mathematics & Science Education
- Speech & Hearing Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Industrial & Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Engineering
The new Subject Guides amalgamate information resources/services to enable sharing, exchange and discovery using 2.0 tools, embedding media and RSS to connect you with the world.
Just click on your subject area to start discovering a vast array of research resources, course contents and links to global knowledge, including web logs of frontier news about current research and developments.
HKU latest research output from Scopus
Scirus is the most comprehensive science-specific search engine on the Internet. Scirus searches over 440 million Web pages on scientific, scholarly, technical, medical data, and the latest reports, peer-reviewed articles, patents, pre prints and journal articles.
Intute, launched by The University of Manchester’s national data centre Mimas, is a free online service that helps you to find the best web resources for your studies and research.