Doing research in English Language Education at HKU?
This guide will save you time as you search for the right databases or other resources. Helpful tools for improving efficiencies in locating primary sources, articles, statistics, and much more are included. Once you have found the material you need, learn how to manage citations and integrate them into your research documents easily and quickly.
(1 September 2016 - 27 May 2017)
9:00 am - 9:00 pm Monday to Friday
9:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday
Phone (852) 3917-2205
Assessment tests for 5-13+ years (tutorial guides, practice books and mock test paper)
- Verbal reasoning
- Non-verbal reasoning
Public exam resources
- General Certificate of Secondary Education GCSE
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination HKCEE
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education HKDSE
- Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination HKALE
- International Baccalaureate programme IB
- International English Language Testing System IELTS
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education IGCSE
- Language Proficiency Assessment for Teachers LPAT
- Test of Proficiency in Putonghua TPP
School textbooks and exercises
- Kindergarten, primary and secondary
- New Senior Secondary NSS
Teaching support materials
- Audio books
- Curriculum materials
- Blu-rays, CDs, CD-ROMs, DVDs
One-to-one Research Consultation Service
Provides a personal research consultation service to registered HKU / HKU SPACE academic staff and postgraduate students on effective information research pertaining to their research projects. To make an appointment, please click here.
Subject-specific Library Instruction Courses
Groups of staff or students can request library instruction courses according to their information needs. For details, please contact your Education Librarian.
8/F, Meng Wah Complex
The University of Hong Kong
Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong.
Phone: (852) 3917-2208
Fax: (852) 2857-9625