- Britannica world data analyst - detailed statistical comparisons of countries around the world, using both the most recent statistics and historical figures
- China data online : 中国数据在线 - economic statistics of China, arranged by regions and categories
- The Economist Intelligence Unit on the Internet - current information and forecasts of the political, economic and business environment in many countries
- Electrostats - market research report
- ICPSR data - a data archive of more than 500,000 files of research in the social sciences
- OECDiLibrary - publications portal of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- WRDS : the path to business intelligence - financial and market data on more than 13,000 international companies in more than 80 countries around the world
- 中國統計年鑑 - annual statistical publication which reflects comprehensively the economic and social development of China
- 中國統計年鑒數據庫 - 590 statistical yearbooks, coverage from 1949
- 搜数 : Soshoo : 中国统计数据专家 - yearly and monthly statistical data on social and economic situation of China
- Economic and Financial Data for Hong Kong - maintained by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, HKSAR
- Hong Kong Statistics - maintained by the Census and Statistics Department, HKSAR
- HKU Public Opinion Programme - public opinion on topics which could be of interest to academics, journalists, policy-makers, and the general public
- Office of the Telecommunications Authority (OFTA), HKSAR - key communications statistics
- National Bureau of Statistics of China - statistics of China maintained by the National Bureau of Statistics, China
- American FactFinder - index of data provided by the Census Bureau, U.S.
- Annual abstract of statistics (Great Britain. Office for National Statistics : Online) - statistics related to the economy, population and society
- City Population - statistics and maps of the major cities, agglomerations & administrative divisions for all countries
- Demographic and health surveys : quality information to plan, monitor and improve population, health and nutrition programs - data on population, health, HIV, and nutrition through more than 200 surveys in over 75 countries
- GeoHive - human population statistics worldwide
- Education statistics - education data from a variety of national and international sources.
- KOF Index of Globalization - a list of countries sorted by their globalization, published by Prof. Jan-Egbert Sturm, Head of KOF Swiss Economic Institute
- Gender statistics - gender statistics from around the world
- NationMaster - data source that generate maps and graphs with ease on all kinds of statistics
- Health nutrition and population statistics - country data sheets showing summary indicators for health status, health determinants, and health finance
- Hong Kong annual digest of statistics - detailed annual statistical series on various aspects of the social and economic developments of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Tourism Board research & statistics online - visitor arrival statistics, statistical review of Hong Kong tourism, etc.
- State and County QuickFacts - data provided by the Census Bureau, U.S.
- Statistics Canada : Statistique Canada - statistical information on the economic, social, and general conditions of Canada and its people
- Statistics of the Human Development Report - data by indicator, year, country
- The portal site of statistical data in Japan - official site of statistical data in Japan
- The World Factbook - maintained by Central Intelligence Agency, U.S.
- United Nations Statistics Division Databases - statistical databases of the United Nations Statistics Division
- United Nations: World Population Prospects - developed by the United Nations Population Division
- 政府統計處 : Census and Statistics Department, Hong Kong statistics. , 香港統計資料 - key economic and social indicators, Hong Kong in figures, etc.
To view more census, statistics and surveys, please click here.