Style & Writing Guides
Give credit where credit is due. By properly citing the sources you use in your writings, you are both identifying the resources that you used to complete your work and you are formally acknowledging the authors or creators of those resources. Please read the handbook on plagiarism.
- APA Formatting and Style Guide
- Chicago-Style Citation Quick Guide
- Citing Medicine: The NLM Style Guide for Authors, Editors, and Publishers
- The Columbia Guide to Online Style
- Instructions to Authors in the Health Sciences
- Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals (ICMJE Recommendations)
- Writers' Handbook Documentation Styles
Citation Management Tool
is a bibliographical management software package designed to help you to organize bibliographic references and create a bibliography. Endnote allows you to search, retrieve relevant citations, and builds your bibliography, all within one program.