Step 1 : Search a journal / an e-journal
1. Sign in to manage your account (recommended).
2. Enter a title, e.g. Journal of Musicology.
3. Choose "HKUL+Articles".
4. Click in an e-journal for more information
Online access : Electronic version OR
5. Click in a print journal for more information
Call number : Print version
Step 2 : Read an e-journal online
6. Click in the link under "View it" and the e-journal is shown if you signed in.
Step 3 : Request a print journal online
7. Policy: Perosnal loan period is shown if you signed in.
8. Status: check the availablity of the journal.
9. Request a copy: request a HKUL item.
10. If the status of an item is "Available", you can only request to pick up it at Main Library or other branch libraries, but NOT Music Library for music items.
11. If the status of an item is "On Loan", you can request to pick up it at all HKU libraires, including Music Library for music items.